Friday, August 19, 2011

Wow..

I was honestly expecting to see a number around 255.. well, I saw one, but it wasn't on the right side of 255.. I weighed in this morning before my shower at:

257.0 lbs

WOW!!  That's the heaviest I've been in YEARS!!  This shows me how out of control I've let myself get.. I've gotten too lazy.. Today, I got myself out of bed at 5am to shower and then GROCERY SHOP!!  But I can't get my butt out of bed at 7:30 am to go to the gym?!  No more!!  I also miss my group of supporters around me.. Katie and Katelyn, I MISS YOUR MOTIVATION (and friendship, of course)!!  I've got to start working on this.. TODAY!!  

I've got to tell myself that this isn't meant to be easy.. If I want easy, I should just stop now and continue gaining weight (which isn't an option).. I saw a quote somewhere (sorry, I see so many I can't keep track) that said "If you don't fight for yourself, who will??"  I agree!  So here's to taking this fight seriously!!  

Off I go to work..

3 comments:

  1. Sarah...I don't know what you need. I'm here to support you but I think you definitely need a reality check. I went back and revisited your old blog this morning to see where you've been on your journey, and almost a year ago on Aug 25, 2010, you were 233.0 lbs. You've put over TWENTY POUNDS on in the last year.

    Ok. Now that you've processed that, put it behind you. Dwelling on it isn't going to change it. But let it be your motivation to make healthy changes...because if you don't, next year it'll be 277, and by the time you hit 30 you'll be over 300lbs on that trend. And I know that's NOT what you want.

    So what are you going to do to fight back?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's awesome motivation Erin. "What are you going to do to fight back..." Sure made me stop and think about myself and my own struggles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Erin due respect, but Sarah knows where she was last year. Awareness of the situation isn't something she's having a problem with.

    Girl... I haven't been the best friend (to anyone) lately. How can I help?

    ReplyDelete