Saturday, August 6, 2011

I Loathe..

Being a woman (most of the time)!


Just an FYI, this is going to be a girls only kind of post... so if you are a guy, and you chose to continue reading, you have been warned.. lol

Well, I found out one reason why I gained those 3 lbs.. my period decided to come 3 days early!! WTF?! I've never been regular, but I'd started to get to a pretty predictable timeframe.. but this month, I'm off kilter.. prolly thanks to all the stress I've got right now.. Well, hopefully with good eating patterns and exercise, I'll show a loss next Friday.. fingers crossed..

Another reason I loathe being a woman is cramps.. I can't wait to get a job with benefits.. so I can actually go to a dr and find out why my cramps hurt so bad.. this sucks.. :(

Well, I'm off to work 8 more hours.. ttfn!

1 comment:

  1. As soon as someone writes "this is going to be a girls only post" then it makes me want to read more because it's like I am going to find out some girly secrets that boys aren't meant to know about!

    Anyway, I probably shouldn't have read it but I can only imagine that cramps is like being kicked in the 'boy bits' repeatidly and that hurts! :|

    ReplyDelete