Thursday, August 4, 2011

Wow.. Just Wow..

Today is one of those pity party days, so please bear with me..  

I haven't been to the gym since Tuesday.. but I do plan to go straight after work, so hopefully I'll only miss yesterday.. why haven't I been going like I originally planned to, in the mornings?  Bc I'm slipping into a deep dark hole that I really am trying not to slide into.. All of this job stuff is stressing me out.. and in return, I am gaining weight!  WHAT?!  Yep, I weighed myself this morning and I've gained almost 4 lbs since last Friday.. 

And with the mood I'm in, all I wanna do is call in to work and stay in bed all day long.. I'm resisting this urge, and hoping that my trip to the gym later today will help my mood.. I'm definitely not holding out hopes to not see a gain Friday.. I just want to hide somewhere right now.. and cry myself to sleep.. 

I was gonna say that I am able to buy some healthy groceries on Friday, thanks to my new client, but thanks to not paying my mom rent last week, my paycheck will pretty much be gone as soon as it comes in.. maybe next week.. my life is full of so many maybe's right now..

3 comments:

  1. Sweetheart, money is an issue for everyone, you are NOT ALONE!! i pinky promise. I can't really say, "going to the gym will totally make you feel better" because, let me be honest, you are not alone with the slacking on the workouts either. The heat is driving me nuts and well, a nuts me, means... no workouts. And a giant ball of pity! Literally. It is actually pretty lame. But, I will end this on a positive note....

    We both have come so far... and we both know how to get to where we want to be... and one day.. we will put our big girl panties back on... and just do it!! :)

    I hope you have a good day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Money is tight right now for a lot of people so I totally get where you are coming from. We are stressing about our big move coming up and wondering how we are going to afford all the little things that keep coming up.... it's so stressful :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im broker than broke gets! I gained 10 pounds in june and have been struggling to lose it since! But it is all about being proud of where you have come from and where you want to go.

    ReplyDelete