Thursday, August 18, 2011

Pre-Weigh In Post..

I am going into tomorrow's weigh in expecting a gain.. I weighed myself yesterday (at night) and it said 257.6.. which shocked me.. A LOT!  Enough to where I'm pretty sure this is rock bottom for me.. If that is my true weight, then I'll accept it and change what I'm doing..  But after looking into my pantry, can you blame me for why I gained?!



I'm not sure why I thought that, during all this craziness in my life, I could really do something as loosely regimented as Weight Watchers.. I should know by now that I need something that says "You can't eat this.. You can eat this.."  I need those limits for now.. I need to know that it is not a good idea to eat a Twinkie (which I just did).. 

Me and sugar are frenemies, I guess.. I love sugar.. but I can do without it.. There are enough substitutes in the world that I can live without it for as long as I need to.. Sadly, part of me (a small part) wishes I had the surgical option.. Yeah, FOR ME it'd be the easy way out.. But it'd be nice to know that my stomach was teeny tiny and actually get results.. ugh!  And another small part of me wants to go to the store and buy up those pills that some Reality TV star is endorsing..

But that's not the way I want to do this.. I want to do this on my own (as in without medicinal help).. Most of my issue is boredom eating, I realize this now.. I eat because my brain isn't occupied enough to stay away from the idea of chewing.. I also sleep WAY TOO MUCH!! If I don't take care of myself, then who is?! 

1 comment:

  1. I have had some of the very same feelings - we can do this our own way.

    Why don't you challenge yourself and cut out sugar?

    ReplyDelete