Monday, August 15, 2011

Update on August Goals..

Well, I figured since it is the middle of the month that I would go over how I'm coming in my August goals..


** Get full-time job
Well, I didn't get the full-time job I was hoping for, but rumor has it I might be getting another job that is part-time hours (with the eventuality of full-time hours).. My main goal of getting a full-time job was to get benefits, and this part-time job would have those.. 
 
** Join a gym
DONE!!  While I'm still trying to figure out a schedule that works for me and my stupid sleep schedule (aka my impromptu naps that I seem to need want).. but I'm working on it..
 
** Start saving money in ING savings account
Yeah, this really can't financially happen until I get that other job, so this prolly won't happen in the next two weeks.. :(

** Lose 1lb per week
Umm, I DID lose 1.2 lbs last week, but I haven't lost 2 lbs yet.. I'm holding out hope to still come out with a 4 lb loss this month.. :)

2 comments: