Monday, August 22, 2011

It's Monday, Which Means..

It's Friend Makin' Monday..  :)

If you've never seen this, check out Kenlie's blog for the rules (it's seriously simple) and play along.. 



FMM: The Last Thing
1) What is the title of the last book you read?  I'm currently reading The Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey.. Gotta get my finances in order..
 
2) What is the last movie you saw in a theater? I saw The Change Up on Saturday with one of my besties.. :)

3) Briefly describe the last person you saw today.  Um, I guess it's a tie between my mom and dad.. lol.. I just saw both of them.. My dad is a dorky almost 50 year old dad, and my mom is a wonderful 47 year old mom.. :)

4) Which store did you most recently shop in?  Well, I did go shopping on Friday.. It was at the Disney Store.. I love that store..

5) Who’s the last person you spoke to over the phone? My grandma.. She was giving me instructions to pass onto my dad..


6) Where’s the last place you vacationed? What's a vay-cay-tion?!  Haha.. my last vacation was when I was 20.. :(

7) When was the last time you kissed someone of the opposite sex?  good gravy.. now I'm depressed.. lol

8) What’s the last thing that made you laugh?  This survey..

9) What’s the latest app that you downloaded on your phone?  Countdown Widget.. I'm counting down the days til the New Kids on the Block Cruise 2012.. 290 days!!  YAY!!

10) What’s the last kind thing you did for someone?  I did my breakfast dishes instead of leaving them for my mom to do.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment