Friday, November 16, 2012

It's Finally Here!!

My brother is officially 27.. lol.. No, that's not really what I meant by the title, but it is his birthday.. So happy birthday, little brother!!

On to why I really am excited.. As 80% of the female population is excited, Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 is finally here!  Some people saw the whole saga one right after another.. I can't sit that long right now, so that wasn't an option, nor do I think it would have been if I hadn't had surgery recently.. lol


I am SO Team Edward.. and somehow forgot to wear my old Team Edward tshirt.. Damn!  But no, I have been waiting for this movie for a while, and it was worth the wait.. LOVED IT!!  No, I won't give any spoilers.. I just wanted to say that I'd seen it.. and will probably see it again too (with other family members)..

Today was interesting because my bestie, Amanda, got some chicken rings and I got some mozzerella sticks from White Castle.. I can eat the cheese, and while it probably wasn't the healthiest route to go, it went well.. Except when it came to the greasy part.. Yep, thankfully we went to the theater early enough to get all the bathroom stuff done before the movie started.. Plus, I only ate 2 and gave the other one to the birds.. lol

After the movie, I was kinda hungry, so I asked Manda if I could have two of her chicken rings.. I wanted to see if I could eat them.. Slowly, very slowly, I was able to eat both of them.. and was full after.. I'm happy with that.. 2 cheesesticks, full.. 2 chicken rings, full.. and because I'm a cheapskate when it comes to wasting food, I will probably never eat there on my own anymore.. because I will not be able to eat their smallest meals.. And that is VERY okay with me.. :)

Well, I'm home and I'm exhausted.. Definitely need a nap.. Tata for now..

No comments:

Post a Comment