Monday, April 2, 2012

It's Official..

We've been having some drama here over in my house..  And without going into too much detail, I have a deadline to move out of my parents house..  And not because I have been forced to.. lol

This makes me happy..  Why?!  Because it'll hopefully give me the push I need to get out on my own.. :)  And it also means that my parents will be getting out of a house that makes my mom sick and is breaking my dad's back..

I hate that it means that we'll have to get rid of a couple of our cats, but hopefully we'll find them good homes..

I'm wondering what furniture my parents will give to me, and thankfully my rent went down.. it's only different by $100/month, but that's a guaranteed $100/month that will now go into savings for my apartment fees..  :)  Of course, I plan to put away as much as I can, but I know I will be putting that $100 each month in there..  And knowing how much it would have taken to move into the apartment back in January, I have a goal at how much I need to be able to move out..

$1600

$1600 will pay my first and last rent, deposit and pet deposit..  Sadly, the deposit is bigger than I was hoping, but bc my credit is crap, it'll be that way anywhere I assume..  However, I do plan to work on paying that stuff off too, bc most of my debt is small.. like all of it is prolly under $1500.. but it was never a true priority til now.. :)


1 comment: