Saturday, April 14, 2012

Impatient..

I truly am too impatient..

Is it wrong to want to get all these "hoops" jumped through as quickly as possible??  I've been waiting 2 1/2 years to get good enough insurance to even think about the possibility of gastric bypass.. Now that I finally have it, I honestly don't wanna wait another day to get these appointments on my schedule.. 

Today I had to work at our community health fair.. and one of the booths was the Bariatric Center, and the Coordinator was there so I asked her how long it usually takes to get "things rolling" (seeing as my mom didn't have to do all the appointments 2 years ago) and she seemed confused that I hadn't been called yet.. So she said that she would have Dietary call me on Monday!  I'm so excited!

I keep telling myself that I am not to buy ANY clothes until I get this surgery.. It's a waste of money and time shopping for stuff that I will hate on my current shape anyways..  BUT I cannot seem to keep myself from looking at SHOES!  Seriously, Pinterest is my worst enemy.. lol

I love shoes!  I think most (not all) girls love some sort of accessories, right?!  But being 5'9", liking shoes (especially high heels) is sometimes uncomfortable..  and not because of the shoes but because of people's perceptions.. My mom calls me an Amazon when I try to wear high heels.. but seriously, what girl wouldn't LOVE to wear a pair of heels like the ones below?!


Aren't they beautiful?!  I want them so much!  But I'm pretty sure they'd make me like 6'2" and I'm gonna have to ease into 5" heels.. lol

Okay, I'm off to bed.. Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!  :)

1 comment: