Saturday, April 28, 2012

Pinterest is AWESOME!!

Most of you probably have heard about Pinterest, right?!  



But have you TRIED Pinterest yet?? 

If you haven't, please leave me your email address in a comment and I will send you an invite.. bc it's seriously the most addicting website since Facebook.. and if you have, FOLLOW ME!  I will follow back.. :)

I can honestly spend hours on there just looking at stuff..  And while I've been looking at everything, I've been trying to find some recipes for smoothies bc once I get this surgery, I will be on a liquid diet for 4 to 6 weeks..  ick!

Double ick?!  I can't use straws!!  WHAT?!  Yeah, they say it allows too much air into your stomach, and in the beginning that isn't ideal bc you need to eat as much as you can.. But I've found several smoothie recipes on here, but I'm hoping some of you can help me out in a certain aspect..

What is the best TASTING protein powder??  

I am being told that I'm supposed to get between 70 to 90 grams of protein a day in the beginning..  and I can't imagine eating that much Greek yogurt (even though I'm sure I could with all the assorted Chobani flavors)..  So help a girl out, if you can.. 

Oh, and in case you have been paying attention, I will be blogging tomorrow about my sleep study that I'm doing tonight.. INCLUDING pictures of me all hooked up.. lol.. I'm hoping I can get all sorts of stuff, maybe a video??  Who knows.. but keep an eye out for it tomorrow.. :)

Have a great weekend!


1 comment:

  1. you need to eat as much as you can.. But I've found several smoothie recipes on here, but I'm hoping some of you can help me out in a certain aspect..


    Konkurrencer på nettet

    ReplyDelete