Sunday, January 6, 2013

Weekly Pinterest Recipe


One of my goals for January was to cook one Pinterest recipe a week.. and today was the first recipe of the month.. :)  And after the week I've had, this was a good recipe to do because I could start it in the crock pot and sleep while it was cooking.. lol

It's also the easiest recipe that I've ever come across.. pack of taco seasoning, chicken breasts, and salsa (I used 2 jars which I'm glad I did).. I didn't plan originally to use torilla shells (bc I'm trying to stay away from bread), but I got some from the store.. but forgot to get anything else, like sour cream or lettuce.. Thank goodness I had shredded cheese..

I broke this up into three different things, put two in the freezer and one in the fridge.. I'll be eating off it all week, I'm sure.. lol.. If you want the recipe, please click on the picture, it'll take you to the original post.. :)

Enjoy!  Now I'm kinda hungry, so I'm gonna go eat a popsicle..

1 comment:

  1. I too have made this easy chicken recipe, but I've only used salsa in the past. I've never added the taco seasoning. That sounds even more tasty...YUM!

    ReplyDelete