Sunday, January 13, 2013

Lazy Day...

So today was supposed to be my day for cooking.. Well, with all the rain we've been having (and are currently having), it's just made me feel so lazy!  And I deserve to have some of those days here and there.. Right?  :)

As of right now, all the ingredients are in my kitchen for Southwestern Stuffed Peppers.. Sounds really yummy, doesn't it?  I hope it turns out as good as it sounds.. lol..

---------------------------------------------

Tomorrow morning, I am embarking on a first for me.. Well, a first in a LONG time.. I'm attempting a Spin Class.. I've heard lots of people praise them.. Hell, my pregnant cousin does this class!  If she can make it through (without going into labor), I hopefully can.. lol.. I just hope that I don't do any damage to my lady parts..

I'd love to know how many people have actually said this to their bosses.. lmao..

--------------------------------------------

A friend of mine, Samien, just posted all of her intended races for 2013.. I love reading about her life, and she's definitely one of the people I talk to all the time.. She calls me her Indiana bestie, and I'd have to say the feeling is mutual.. She is my Minnesota bestie.. and I can't wait to actually meet her in July.. :)

So, while I may be partial, I figure we are all looking for some fun blogs to follow.. You should TOTALLY follow hers.. :)

1 comment:

  1. I would love to try a spinning class but the only gym around here that offers it is way out of my price range. Good Luck!!!!

    ReplyDelete