Sunday, January 27, 2013

Thank You..

I'd like to take the time to say some thank you's...

** Thank you to the new people that have started following my blog..

** Thank you to the people that comment on my entries.. I do read them all and appreciate each one.. :)

** Thank you for all the great responses to my questions..

** Thank you to the people that have stuck around through all the ups and downs..

I know there are more thank you's to be said, but I'm too tired right now..

Oh, and if anyone is using a Fitbit, please feel free to add me as your friend.. We can "compete" and cheer each other on.. my email is fabchallenge@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. You're welcome ;) I'll have to check out a fitbit. I love gadgets. I'm a sucker for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fitbit is coming out with a bracelet one this spring. I am hoping to get one of them.

    ReplyDelete