Monday, December 10, 2012

Too Early to Set Goals for 2013?

According to the Mayans, the world is gonna end before we even get to New Years Eve.. but I don't believe them and I'm gonna plan my goals out for 2013 like I would if it were any other year..  And I will make sure to get as many of them done as financially possible.. :)

Here are a couple of them.. Check out the rest, which I'll be updating for the rest of December when I come up with ideas, of them on my 30 by 30 page.. And feel free to leave suggestions in my comments.. 

** Get back into running
** Learn to box
** Go to Vegas for 30th birthday
** See at least 4 shows/concerts
** Move into my own place
** Find a full-time job (hopefully within hospital)

Short and sweet entry today.. I'm off to bed now.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment