Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Playing the Waiting Game..

As I sit here looking at the calendar, I'm amazed that it's almost been a month since I had my surgery.. It doesn't seem like that long ago, but then again it seems like forever ago.. lol.. and while my doctor said something about not working out for 6 weeks, I plan to call tomorrow to ask what their definition of "working out" is.. I truly can't stand waiting two more weeks to do something more than walking and riding my bike..

Another thing I'm waiting on is weighing myself again.. I plan to weigh in on Friday for my 1 month weight loss.. I'm hoping to hit the 30 lb mark.. :)  That would make my two TOM's worth it, I guess.. lol.. In case you don't follow my FB page, I ate pizza yesterday.. I ate 1/2 a Totino's Party pizza.. in three hours.. lol.. I will probably not do that for a long time.. It was nice to know I could eat it, and it was yummy, but I don't want to get into the habit of eating pizza again..

Back a long time ago, I signed up for Match.com.. I keep getting daily match emails and I just laugh at some of the people they match me with.. I say that because some I went to school with (either high school or college), and some I used to work with (and know for a fact that they are douches!).. I love when I get emails that say "You've been checked out __ times".. It makes me giggle every time..  I'm not sure if I plan to join it or eharmony, but I will not be single NEXT New Years.. :)

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with everything! I'm the most impatient person in the world so I hate the waiting game. More power to you! :)

    ReplyDelete