Monday, December 17, 2012

Pinterest Plans..

If you are like me, you're in love with Pinterest and have 100's of pins that you've never looked at twice.. lol.. Well, my plan for 2013 is to do the following with Pinterest:

Wanna check out my pins/boards?! Click the Pinterest logo..


** Make one recipe a week from my "Food Ideas" board..
** Make one thing a month from my "I Want To Make" board..
** Try at least one thing per week from my "Fitness Stuff" board..
** Implement at least one thing from my "Money Saving Ideas" board..
** Do one thing per month from my "Organizing Ideas" board..

And blog about each one!  Because that is what we do, right?!  Until 2013 rolls in, I plan to print out all the recipes, and hopefully plan out as much of this as possible..

I'm excited to learn new things and teach myself how to cook better.. :)

What are you looking forward to most about 2013??

No comments:

Post a Comment