Saturday, July 2, 2011

Weigh In

** OOPS, SO I WAS POSTING THIS ON MY PHONE AND I GUESS I HIT THE WRONG BUTTON.. SO HERE'S MY WEIGH IN FROM FRIDAY.. **

So it's Friday.. and while I just weighed in on Monday, I don't like weighing in on Mondays (bc usually I'll eat my "normal meal" over the weekend)..  So I'm weighing in today and will continue to weigh in on Fridays weekly..

I weighed in on Thursday night, and was seriously shocked.. I knew I'd eaten a little more carbs than I anticipated (not including the bran and yogurts daily), but I wasn't expecting to see how much I'd gained.. So I was bracing myself for today's weigh in..  It wasn't too horrible.. but a gain is bad, no if's, and's, or but's about it..

Today's weigh in:  238.2 lbs
+2.4 lbs

I'm hoping this is just bc I have been eating the yogurt and oatmeal/bran muffins.. which I will now take out of my diet.. I eat enough fiber to balance the meat I'm eating, so I'm not really worried about that part of it.. So, I will accept the weight gain this week and make sure I see that gone next week.. Mark my word!  I WILL SEE 235.0 OR BELOW next Friday!! 

1 comment: