Wednesday, July 6, 2011

It's Complicated..

<p>well, isn't everything anymore??&nbsp; nothing is ever simple.. and losing weight isn't simple either.. it takes a lot of wrongs to find a right.. and i'm not sure what's going on with my body right now, but i'm thinking I need to try something other than what I'm doing..</p>
<p>I feel so bloated.. Something is up, but I can't figure out exactly what it is.. I've got some ideas, but until I can say that it ISN'T this or that, i'm keeping the reasons to myself.. lol..</p>
<p>I know what I do need out of a diet: I need to be able to track (whatever) on my phone.. so i'm thinking of going back to counting calories.. I looked on Livingstrong.com and it states that to lose 2 lbs a week I'd need no more than 1600 calories a day.. I think it's doable.. I'll prolly still try to stick with low carb breads, but that's it.. lol

I'm not looking forward to weighing in on Friday, but i'll take it and run in the right direction.. :)

4 comments:

  1. You sound pretty frustrated ...we all have these moments and you can do this. Sounds like you have a plan in place now to make things happen. I like using myfitnesspal to track my food and you can even take a picture of the barcode and it will pull the item up for you to log it from your phone. When I do track this is what I use :)
    Something else that really helped me was a book called When Food is Love by Geneen Roth ...I know everyone raves about Women, Food and God by her but this other book seriously changed my life and you can get it for like $3 with shipping on amazon

    You can do this!!! RAWRRR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish it was easier! I am struggling right now too, we can do this! We will figure it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every time I go off counting calories, I end up having the weight slowly creep back on. It looks like I'll have to count until the day I die!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you find what will work for you!! It's all about trial and error

    ReplyDelete