Sunday, July 10, 2011

My Personal 30 Day Challenge

Alright, so I'm putting myself into my own personal challenge.. I will do it for 30 days and then reevaluate at the end to see if I want to continue or not..

I plan to do the following every day for the next 30 days:
** My Shake Weight exercises
** crunches (25 minimum, hoping to work this number up to 100 eventually)
** reverse crunches (again, 25 minimum, hoping to work up to 100)
** do at least 30 minutes of SOME SORT of cardio

I'm still trying to figure out what reward I should get for completing that, but I figure I'll come up with something once I get halfway through.. :)

-----------------------------

So, I got some Yogi tea samples in the mail some time last week.. and I got the Skin Detox and Green Tea Blueberry.. I just tried the blueberry one, it's supposed to help curb hunger cravings, and I LOVE IT!!  The samples came with a $1/2 coupon, so I'm thinking I'm going to start carrying these around with me to drink after lunch.. maybe it'll help me snack less in between lunch and dinner.. Here's hoping.. lol

-----------------------------

Well, my daily weigh in wasn't surprising to me.. Yesterday was a bad day, and thanks to lack of sleep, I succumbed to pizza.. and LOTS of it.. :(   I am also in so much pain thanks to my TOM being around the corner, so I hope it's not all permanent gain..

Todays weight: 244.6 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment