Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Alternative Exercises..

Okay, so I just realized that I forgot to blog about the new exercise toy we have in my house.. and it's self-explanatory so it doesn't have a DVD with it!!  lol.. I got my mom a 5lb weighted hula hoop for her birthday (she asked for it, so I didn't get smacked)..


Seriously, even if you haven't hula hooped in years, I'd recommend this.. it hurts for a bit, but my mom has lost about 10 inches off of her stomach area since using this at Curves about 6 months ago.. I like it because it doesn't just make your tummy go down, I have to start so high up that my back fat starts to go away.. :)  So if you are looking for a new toy to add to your exercise regimen,  I really suggest you look into the weighted hula hoops (and maybe starting out at a smaller hoop?!)

NOTE: I wrote this because I wanted to, not because I was compensated to do so.. Oh, and if you wanna help a girl out and click on the Amazon link (even if ya just click on it), I'd be ever so grateful.. :)

1 comment:

  1. I clicked on the link for ya. ;)

    I've been thinking about getting one of those!

    ReplyDelete