Saturday, September 24, 2011

Seriously?!

Out of all the things I was looking forward to today, having a panic attack WAS NOT one of them.. I'm seriously thinking I am going to become a recluse on accident.. I can't wait to find out on Monday how long I have to wait to get medical insurance.. As soon as my ass is out of that building, I will be calling my doctor to get an appointment for meds and an appointment with a therapist.. This shit is going to end, and soon!!  I cannot believe that I am having this crap come up again..

It's always with something seriously important.. which is probably why it happens.. I've been thinking about this reception for almost a week.. ugh!  That is all.. I'm off to go take a nap.. these things wear me out..

1 comment:

  1. Yes, they're very emotionally draining. HOpe you get to feeling better!

    ReplyDelete