Sunday, January 12, 2014

Weekly Update..

Well, I figured to stay accountable I'd need to keep weekly updates.. Or as often as possible.. Lol. So I will try to keep updates on Sundays, and keep them brief..

** I'm about 30% done with Wicked.. It's a really good book, and I'm looking into seeing Wicked the Musical in March..

** I had to take $50 out of my savings (I basically have all my change in the jar now) thanks to rent taking all my money at the beginning of the month.. I'm hoping to put some if it back this coming week (payday).. I've also been spending more, which is a bad habit.. I've sold a lot of stuff on eBay recently and I'm trying to come up with ideas of things to sell in my etsy store (thinking of doing stethoscope covers and cards).. But all the money earned has been going into household stuff, like cat food and food in general..

** I'm set to enroll in classes in a couple months for Summer 2014.. This is to finish my Bachelor's Degree in General Studies.. I also plan to look into taking ASL classes at a different college in the summer too..

** I'm going to start working on all the pins I've got on Pinterest.. Each week, I'm going to have a weekly Pinterest project.. It will be a separate post on Sundays, as I want to show everyone.. Lol

** I'm starting Insanity tomorrow morning.. One of my 'followers' on my FB page is gonna help me with my accountability with that.. :)

** Depression really sucks.. Still noticing some signs that have overcame my life.. But it's getting better.. Slowly it is getting better..

Well, that's about it for this week.. Not much happened except for working and stupid pipe issues.. Hope you all had a good week, and have a great week.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment