Monday, October 3, 2011

Well, It's Monday..

It's official.. I HATE MONDAYS!!

I'm not sure why, but something bad always seems to come with them.. This Monday, it's an overdraft fee!  I haven't had one of those for months (which is awesome for me).. and it wasn't even for something I did/spent.. I won't go into details, but seriously, I'm pissed bc I had my bank account down to the $1 (I've been using cash for anything non-bill related).. and now it's fucked up.. grr!!

This sadly means that I will have to cancel my gym membership a week sooner than I'd planned.. :(  Guess I'll just have to workout outside this coming week.. Then on Monday, I'll bring my workout bag with me to Orientation so I can go to the gym at work straight afterwards.. :)

-------------------------

Weigh in was as bad as I expected.. Hell, I ate 6 pcs of chicken/tomato/green pepper pizza yesterday.. Wonder why I gained over the past two weeks.. HOWEVER, I'm shocked to see I only gained 5.2 lbs.. Yes, that's a lot over the past 2.5 weeks, but for me, it's not really..

Weigh In for 10/03: 248.8 lbs
Difference from last weigh in: +5.2 lbs

So as I sit here, eating my breakfast of Oat Fit Cinnamon Roll 100 calorie pack (won it from Kris Gets Healthy's blog), 1 pc of Healthy Life (carb-friendly) toast with ICBINB spray, and green tea, I am trying to rack my brain how I'm going to lose those 5 lbs and then some.. 

---------------------------

My goals for this week:

** Lose 1 lb
** Get on the ball with 5k in 100 days running
** Count calories EVERY DAY!

1 comment:

  1. I have been sick with my sinuses for awhile. I need to get my crap together!

    ReplyDelete