Thursday, November 17, 2011

True Confession THURSDAY..

So, I missed True Confessions Tuesday.. instead, I'm breaking "the rules" and doing it Thursday this week.. :)

I confess.. that I am super excited to have lost a pound last week.. I was worried, as I didn't have any kind of activity and had 36 hours of bad eating (not straight, but you get my meaning right?!).. but I'm learning how to eat a lot of fruits and veggies..

I confess.. that tonight I plan to cook as many meals as possible with a 3 lb bag of chicken breasts.. lol.. I got lots of Chicken Helpers, and I plan to make some with low fat cheese and salsa for tonight.. Lots of easy stuff to re-heat..

I confess.. that my schedule isn't so busy that I can't blog anymore.. Now it's just a habit not to blog.. I'm working on blogging again daily.. baby steps.. baby steps.. :)

I confess.. that I miss Blog Hops.. seriously, they seemed to be everywhere earlier this year.. then they just went away.. :(  I may just have to have one.. hmm, what an idea.. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment