Sunday, November 30, 2014

Good bye November.. Hello December!!

It's hard to believe it's the end of November already.. November is always an interesting month to me, mainly bc it's got my birthday in it..

November is usually my month to reflect on how my life has gone in the past 365 days.. Of course I do the normal resolutions in January, but November is usually when I try to make goals to change what I didn't like about the past year..

This year has been a huge learning experience for me.. I've found out that I'm only willing to compromise if the other person in the relationship is too.. And I've found out that saving money on a $23,000 salary is harder than I anticipated.. Just to name a few things..

This year should be full of changes.. I'm starting new hours at my job, so I should be able to find another way to earn more money, whether it be by getting a new job, making things to sell, or working overtime in another department..

Also, I'm thinking I'm gonna take time off from actively dating anyone but myself.. I have so much I want to do, and am sick of waiting to find 'someone' to do them with.. So I'm gonna do them by myself.. If 'someone' comes along, great.. If not, no biggie.. Lol

December is gonna start off with a bang.. I'm doing a squat challenge to start off my 'new booty, new body' fitness regime.. Time to get toned up like I keep talking about..


My main goal for this year will be consistency.. I will at least attempt to do what I say I'm going to do..

Now, here's to the next 365 days!! Let's do this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment