Thursday, November 27, 2014

A Little Early..

So as I sit here (at work, shhhh) trying to figure out why my car payment didn't process, I realize that I hate auto pay..

Supposedly the account I used, which I've been using since I got this loan, is closed.. And since I know it's not, and they don't seem to want to admit fault (gasp!), now my car payment is considered late, and I'm the extra APR fees on the extra amount.. Grr.. I hate that my APR is calculated daily (so I've been told by the Capital One people)..

Most people SWEAR by Auto Pay for your bills.. I am here to tell you that a person with ANY kind of memory issues (I have ADD, and have an out of site/out of mind issue with money) should NOT have Auto Pay set up.. It just costs you more in bounce fees, honestly.. Which I barely have enough money to pay my bills, let alone pay the bank money.. lol

This time of year usually brings up people's goals (or that dirty word RESOLUTIONS), and I am usually one to MAKE goals, but not generally stick to them.. Something always happens, usually my own fault of course, and I get derailed and never get back on track.. Yep, that's me!  I can laugh at this because I know how I am, but in all reality I know I can't keep doing this, as I really do want to get out of debt..  So, here are some of my goals for the next 13 months..

My goals for 2015 (and December 2014) are as follows (as of 11/27/14):
** Stick to 90% of my goals (bc we all know shit happens)..
** Find one new way to earn money every month..
** Put as much money as possible towards Emergency Fund..
** Pay off Ivy Tech bill with tax return..
** Enroll in ASL program at UofL..
** Get down to my goal weight of 175 lbs..
** Pay off as many collections accounts as possible..
** HAVE FUN!!

That's just a few of them, and they have a wide variety of categories.. While I will work a lot at money stuff, I will also make time for crafting, having fun, and furthering my education..  This should be a great year, if I can just stick with all my plans/goals..

So, go enjoy your turkey and stuffing, and all that fun stuff, and try to have a good time with whoever you get to spend your day/night with..  Happy Thanksgiving!!


No comments:

Post a Comment