Wednesday, October 30, 2013

We Have Made Progress..

Sorry about the lack of Pinterest posts, but I can't get my pics to come off my phone right now.. I'll fix it and hopefully post tomorrow..

I apologize for being gone for the past 3 days, but I have been having a rough time with A.. BUT we hopefully came to a head today.. After a lot of crying, a lot of talking, and a lot of thinking on both our parts, I think we are on our way to working on our issues..  He is going to find a therapist (hopefully within the next few days), and he even came to the conclusion that he hasn't been helping me with OUR bills.. This made me happy that he realized that by himself bc I've been trying to talk to him about money for a while.. I just hope it sticks..

Now, onto weight stuff!!!  I weighed myself today, and I weighed in at 198.8!!! HOLY CRAP!!  I just hope it stays around that number.. I'd love to show a ONEderland weight to my bariatric team on the 7th..

It's hard to believe that in a little over a week, it will have been a year since my surgery.. And I'm still losing.. Slowly, but it's still coming off.. Which means it's not going back on.. YAY!!  I will also post progress pics prolly Friday.. and of course, my year progress pics on the 8th.. :)

Can you believe it's almost Christmas?!?!?!  Where did this year go???

No comments:

Post a Comment