Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Whoops.. Let's Recap.. Part Two..

We'll start the second part of this entry with lots of pictures.. From my trip to VA..

I can't remember if I posted the pics from my last trip to VA, but I looked HORRIBLE.. It was August 2012, so it was 3 months before my surgery, and I was just so uncomfortable..  My goal this trip was to retake those pics.. And boy was I pleased with them..


Plus, my nephew was added to the pics!! He's so cute!! I didn't realize how much I missed them until I got there.. And then when I left, I cried when I got to the stop sign.. I loved being there and helping my SIL run around after them.. 


 



 



I did a lot of couponing while I was there.. Lol.. What can I say, they have better coupons in VA, and I had to go to some of the stores we don't have in IN.. :)  I got some good deals.. lol

When I came back from my vacation, it was kinda back to the grindstone with work.. This winter has KILLED my pocketbook.. My electric bill went up by $200 a month.. That's $200 I honestly barely have.. So I've been trying to pick up extra shifts, do extra work, sell stuff, to pick up the slack..  But I've noticed that when I get stressed, I like to go couponing.. Not shopping, persay, because I don't buy stuff unless it's a good deal (like almost free).. And that's not helping my money situation.. 

So I've decided that I will stop couponing for a while.. Now, let me make this clear, I will still use coupons, but I am no longer buying for my stockpile.. My stockpile is crazy anymore.. I honestly will not need razors, toothbrushes, toothpaste, cleaning solutions, for at least a year if not longer..  I just need this winter to end, so I can get back to a normal budget.. This money crap is stressing me out..

Well, I think that's it in a nut shell.. I'm trying to work on a giveaway for my Facebook page.. It just hit 100 likes!!  YAY!!  So be on the look out for it.. :)

1 comment: