Thursday, July 25, 2013

What the Hell Happened??

I ask myself that all the time..

And then I realized I really haven't found my stride since having my surgery.. Which makes me feel like I took all this time since then for granted... :(

What the hell happened to my willpower??

Honestly, I have no idea where it went, and I have no idea how to get it back..  But I'm gonna keep trying until I find it..

That means cutting back (not cutting out) all the junk I have found myself eating again.. Yes, I eat less of it now, but it's still bad..

That means cutting back on my portions again.. and drinking before I start eating, to make sure I'm truly hungry..

I really don't want to get yelled at by my nutritionist for gaining any kind of weight back.. and while I've only gained 5 lbs (I think), I don't want to gain anymore.. I'd like to lose more by November..

No comments:

Post a Comment