Monday, January 9, 2012

Things I Expect

I am terrified about tomorrow's Weight Watchers meeting.. Honestly, I expect a lot of stuff tomorrow..

I expect to feel disgusted with myself..
I expect to see the scale say 260-something..
I expect this to be the LAST time I ever see that number again..
I expect to take this (and my health) seriously..
I expect to prolly cry when I get done weighing in (or at least wanting to)..

and, I expect to see lots of encouraging blogs to make this journey easier.. just knowing there are other people in the same boat as me will make it that much better for me.. :)

Btw, have you entered my giveaway from Zipfizz yet?? Well, you should.. it's really quite easy.. :)

2 comments:

  1. So it's been almost 2 weeks since your last post - what's going on? Why are you expecting bad things? It's good to face the demons and then just move on - what's done is done, you can't change it, it's all what you do from here on out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your weight watchers meeting went better than you were expecting!

    Mallory @www.pickyeaterstory.blogspot.com check out my new blog!

    ReplyDelete